You can never be too prepared when it comes to treating and healing minor injuries. That’s why no medicine cabinet is complete without first-aid items. atoma® has everything you need to build your personalized first aid kit and get you and your family ready for any adventure.
Analgesics (Pain Medication)
Antihistamines (Allergy Medication)
Bandages (Plastic, Fabric, Waterproof…and different sizes)
Instant Hot & Cold Packs
Self-Clinging Gauzes (Different sizes)
Tick Removal Kit
We recommend keeping the same essentials in your car and at work.
- Replace used or expired content on a regular basis
- Learn how to treat and heal minor injuries
- Gather the items in a handy bag so you have everything ready when you need it
- Keep emergency, family, friends and neighbours phone numbers nearby
- Ensure your items are stored in a dry place
- ASA is useful in case of a heart attack. Have the person in crisis chew on 2 tablets of 81 mg and contact the ambulance. Make sure that the person isn’t allergic and isn’t under the age of 18.
The information contained herein is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide complete information on the subject matter or to replace the advice of a health professional. This information does not constitute medical consultation, diagnosis or opinion and should not be interpreted as such. Please consult your health care provider if you have any questions about your health, medications or treatment.