ADVANCED RELIEF EYE DROPS, 0.05%, EYE DROPS
This medication is typically used for minor eye irritation. Its effects can be felt within a few minutes.
How to use this medication
This medication is for the eye. To use:
- wash your hands as well as the skin surrounding the affected eye;
- shake the container;
- gently pull down the lower lid of the affected eye;
- apply 1 drop of the medication;
- close the eye for 2 to 3 minutes, while gently pressing on the inner corner of the eye.
This medication is typically used 2 or 3 times a day. However, your doctor or pharmacist may have suggested a different schedule that is more appropriate for you. Generally, it is used only as needed.
Important: Follow the instructions on the label. Do not use more of this product, or more often, than prescribed.
Possible side effects
In addition to its desired action, this medication may cause some side effects, notably:
- when used, it may cause local irritation.
As with most medications, this product should be stored at room temperature. Store it in a secure location where it will not be exposed to excessive heat, moisture or direct sunlight. Keep it out of reach of young children. Once opened, the product must be used within 30 days. Any unused portion should be discarded.
If you use this medication for more than 3 days, it may cause rebound congestion when stopped. Use it for the shortest period possible.
It is important to tell the health professionals you consult:
- if you have a history of any other medical condition, whether you smoke and for women, if you are or want to become pregnant or breastfeeding;
- if you have allergies to any medications or any other allergies (e.g. to food, latex, etc.);
- all medications you are taking, prescription and non-prescription, including vitamins and natural products and supplements.
© Copyright Vigilance Santé
The patient information leaflets are provided by Vigilance Santé Inc. This content is for information purposes only and does not in any manner whatsoever replace the opinion or advice of your health care professional. Always consult a health care professional before making a decision about your medication or treatment.