1. Make an appointment with one of our health professionals who offers this service.
2. If possible, fill out the questionnaire and consent form at home before your appointment.
3. Have your vaccination record on hand.
4. Please arrive only a few minutes before your appointment, since a limited number of people can be in the pharmacy.
5. Do you need to refill medications? If so, please call the day before your appointment. This will give us the time to prepare your prescriptions.
6. Don’t forget to put on your face covering before entering the pharmacy.
7. If you do not feel well, please call the pharmacist to see if you need to reschedule your appointment.